Today we leave for the Cape (Cod). It is 6:40 am and I want to leave around 8 am but first the dog (Beta) has to go to the kennel, the cats need litter, the cats need food, the cats need to be seperated so they don't kill each other, we need coffee and Spence (the husband) has to get something in the mail. That should put us at around a noon departure. Sounds like we will be right on schedule.
Tomorrow I really hope we cna get a beach day in. The baby loves the sand and the water and I could use a little relax time. Also I would love to finish Harry Potter before I go back to work. I am not all that impressed with this book so far. Kind of slow going.
Yesterday I tried to get a ton of work done around this joint. I shredded some old bills and receipts, did some laundry, packed and got snacks for the road trip. Gotta have snacks. But I went to Brooks and should have gone to CVS. Brooks snack department is weak. Now I know.
OK I am off to try and get this train a rollin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home